Lorel Tee - Washed Black
A sweet tee for the sweet times in life, when we create what we love. This is the shirt you live in, it's your Saturday morning, perfect coffee, yoga, farmers market, gardening, hiking, tennis and everything in between.
- Slim, but not fitted with an open neckline, bottom hem hits at hip
- Cap sleeve but not too short
- Mid-weight 5oz. slightly slubby – 55 Hemp | 45 Organic Cotton
- Women's fit & sizing.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low heat with like colors. Do not use bleach or OxiClean.
- Washing 100% hemp products with towels (will cause abrasion and pilling) or garments with zippers (they may snag the fabric).
- Our rich unique garment-dye process creates subtle variations and brings out the texture more with every wash so no shirt is exactly alike. Jungmaven tees form to the way you live and move in them. They get better with age.
- Jungmaven Clothing is made in the USA with Quality, globally sourced materials. Due to regulations around hemp products, our bedding and hemp socks are currently made in China. We work closely with our supplier there to ensure safe working conditions and responsible sourcing.